Solar Shingle Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a job. Our Solar Shingle Sales Specialists receive a base salary, full benefits, vehicle allowance, commission, bonus, paid time off, 401K with a company match, stock options, and opportunities for growth and promotion. As well as world class paid training to set you up for success!
First year On-Target Earnings are $80,000 - $120,000.
The Solar Shingle Specialist (SSS) meets with and educates homeowners on the benefits of GAF's DecoTech and Timberline Solar Roofing Systems and energy efficiency home upgrades from PosiGen. This individual will build their book of business for PosiGen's CT FIT program, where we offer to replace a homeowner's roof at no cost so long as we put solar panels on their roof and capture the energy production.
Solar Shingle Specialists receive some leads, but are expected to generate the majority of the leads themselves through door-to-door canvassing, cold calls, developing referral networks, and more.
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- A 'no fear' attitude towards networking and lead generating
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Must be 21 years of age or older with an active driver's license and reliable transportation
- Experience with generating their own business, including openness to canvassing and cold calling
- Prior lead generating sales experience desired, however we are willing to train the right person!
- Solar or home improvement/roofing industry experience preferred
- High energy, self starter
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.
BusinessView all jobs at PosiGen
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?