Director BI and Data Platforms
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Director, Business Intelligence that can help us stand out and continue our growth both within our current markets and our upcoming expansion into new U.S. markets.
Salary Range: $165,000 - $175,000
As the Director of BI and Data Platforms at PosiGen, you will design, monitor, evaluate and iterate on our data platforms, requirements and pipelines to house and deliver the necessary volume of information as we continue to expand our operations significantly. You will also:
- Measure, manage and support the health of the Asset Management and Fleet Monitoring capabilities of the PosiGen customer portfolio.
- Develop and manage business intelligence & reporting analytics solutions for the organization
- Enable Reporting and Analytics capabilities supporting Enterprise applications to measure business processes & operational execution to drive KP
- Analyze business requirements and processes and come up with recommendations to the stakeholders and executives with an implementation plan.
- Identify the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
- 12+ years of professional experience, a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible Data and Analytics experience.
- Prior experience establishing a Business Intelligence platform for mid to large scale companies.
- Strong model development and Analytical skills
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms and services like Snowflake, BigQuery, etc and AWS & GCP.
- Experience with implementing, managing, developing on visual analytic platforms like Tableau, Looker, Signal, Power BI, etc
Commitment to Excellence – Identify what needs to be accomplished and take action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
Corporate Values – Understand, embrace and integrate PosiGen's corporate values into everyday duties and responsibilities
Customer Service - Identify and respond to current and future needs by providing excellent service to internal customers (employees)
Safety and Security – Promote a safe work environment for employees
Teamwork – Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at PosiGen