Customer Advocate Specialist
- Expired: January 18, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a job. The Customer Advocate Specialist meets with customers who have expressed concerns or who have initiated a reason to cancel their solar agreement. Using best practices, the Customer Advocate Specialist satisfies customer concerns to move their project forward and ultimately complete the solar install. Solving operational challenges as well as sales functions to protect the customer experience and integrity of PosiGen is essential in this role. The Customer Advocate Specialist will also be required to work closely with the RES, sales leadership and in some cases operations leadership in order to retain the customer and move forward with their respective solar project.
This is an office based position out of the New Orleans office.
Essential Job Functions
- Speak with existing customers about PosiGen's clean energy solutions
- Meet and exceed all monthly retention goals
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations to satisfy and solve customer issues
- Helps homeowner to execute documents and provide the necessary information to go solar
- Provides a high level of customer service through the Welcome Call the customer's
- Works with the Residential Energy Specialists (RES) in order to provide feedback of the customers main concerns, identifies learnings, and best practices to minimize future issues.
- Mentors and trains newer team members, contributing knowledge and enthusiasm to the office team
- Other duties as assigned
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Solution oriented with the ability to identify, de-escalate and resolve issues in an efficient manner.
- A 'no fear' attitude towards constructively addressing and resolving conflict.
- Exceptional Phone skills
- Ability to multitask and document customer interactions
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Two or more years Solar Sales Experience (either Inside or Outside Sales) required, experience with PosiGen highly preferred
- Demonstrated success in a quota-driven solar sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics
- In-Home sales experience preferred
- Proven experience resolving customer complaints surrounding the sale, implementation or project management of goods or services
- Proficiency with Google Workspace preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at PosiGen
Get fresh Solar Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!