Poseidon Brands Inc. Fayetteville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Poseidon Brands is a small fast-growing eCommerce company selling custom engraved & printed products. We sell on 5 marketplaces and ship to 7 different countries.
We are hiring a Replenishment Analyst to join our team in Fayetteville, AR. This role is responsible for monitoring the inventory levels of all products, in all warehouses, and replenishing products when needed. This role will also assist with inventory management and shipping label processes.If you are results orientated and have top level attention to detail and organization skills, we want to talk to you.
- Monitor inventory levels of all inventory, in all warehouses
- Initiate the process/paperwork to start the manufacturing process when replenishment is needed
- Understand the complexities of creating shipping labels and assist the fulfillment team when needed
- Ensure local inventory numbers are correct at all times
- Create reports for management
- Leverages data from a variety of sources to analyze business performance and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Execute daily on many operations processes without error
- Other tasks as directed
- Bachelor's degree in business, Economics, Statistics, Supply Chain or Operations
- Previous business analyst, supply chain, or project management experience a plus
- Proven ability to perform ongoing complex tasks without error
- Strong organization skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks.
- Effective, professional written and verbal communication skills
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 100% paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour