Distribution Sales Account Manager
- Expired: October 14, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Main function of job:
Serves customers / distributors by identifying needs, finding solutions and meeting
customer expectations. Prospecting for new customers and opportunities. The
position covers the Western region of the United States, serving the
Industrial, Chemical Process, Food and Beverage, and Microelectronic markets.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and
organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales accounts.
- Become fluent in SYSPRO Qlikview in order to review open orders,
provide sales forecasts, understand product costs and profitability,
report delivery promises, etc.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of customer
and technical need. Serve as technical filtration consultant to the
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results
reports, as required.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information
on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating
results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems;
developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and
- Ability to travel minimum of 50%.
design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve
revenue goals and the company’s mission.
customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
our expanding product lines to capture market share from vulnerable
a customer-oriented focus and advocate consultative customer
- BS Degree is preferred- equivalent education
and demonstrated success required.
- Strong technical acumen
- >5 years’ experience in sales development in
a complex manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership skills as an account or
territory sales manager in industrial markets
- Application sales and filtration
product experience required. Markets of particular interest include
Industrial, Chemical Process, Microelectronics, Porous Materials and
- Microelectronics background strongly
desired for open position.
- Located in the western half of the
- History of working with distribution
partners providing technical expertise and training.
- Documented record of delivering
profitable sales, reporting sales results, and implementing strategies
- Candidate will possess strong social
& communication skills both verbal and written with solid computer
- Candidate will possess a high level
of emotional intelligence, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Candidate should display a high level
of enthusiasm, motivation, ambition and have a real passion for their
- In addition to travel, candidate
should be comfortable in a home office environment while operating as
part of a team
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing
revenues to meet benchmarks and company goals.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Porvair Filtration Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Porvair Filtration Group Inc