Portside Truck and Auto Repair is recruiting individuals with entry level mechanical ability. No experience necessary, Individuals must be willing to learn, work in a team orientated environment. A new project has the opportunity for personal growth with a promising career. We are offering an excellent opportunity for the right individuals to join a stable and growing company. This is a Professional fleet repair operation with a fully renovated state of the art facility. We are responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy-duty trucks and trailers (Car Carriers).
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and paid vacation.
- Ability to communicate via written and verbal
- Ability to listen and take direction
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to work with others and to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+
- Must be able to work 7am to 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Must be able to pass a pre- employment drug screen