Integrated Healthcare Staffing is a national healthcare staffing agency that provides healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract assignments. Founded in 1998, we have quickly expanded to include offices throughout the United States. We have developed relationships with hundreds of clients across the US and have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients.
We are currently looking to add a Regional Business Development Manager to our team.
The responsibilities of the Regional Business Development Manager:
- Develop new business opportunities and capture additional market share throughout Oregon
- Identify strategic healthcare systems interested in, or who would benefit from, a Managed Services Program; conduct needs analysis, craft solution and gain buy-in
- Support multiple branch offices to secure long-term placements within acute settings through relationship development
- Work collaboratively with recruitment team to identify candidates for submission & placement in long-term travel opportunities
- Leverage knowledge of contingent staffing to identify program deliverables to meet client needs
- Identify and respond to Requests for Proposal from government and strategic clients and prospects
- Contract negotiations, and account acquisition
- Client relationship development and management
- Demonstrate problem solving and closing abilities
- Consult with clients to manage conflicts and deliver staffing solutions.
- Ensure that sales and staffing goals meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Present a professional business office environment and appearance.
- Identify opportunities in market and build long-term client relationships with strategic accounts.
· Minimum of three years outside sales experience
· Experience in transactional and strategic sales
· Demonstration of exceeding production goals
· Experience in pipeline development, relationship management and business development
· Self-directed and detail-oriented
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional ability to work with and influence people through a highly developed interpersonal style.
· Ability to adapt, influence, and gain trust in any environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
· Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. A successful Regional Business Development Manager will be an A-player, honest, aggressive, detail oriented, able to work independently and in a team environment. Proven ability in sales is critical and strong communication skills are essential.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary pay, an aggressive commission plan, quarterly bonus programs, and full benefits.
70K – 100K total compensation (Base/Commission/Bonus)
Why Work Here?Integrated Healthcare is a national healthcare staffing agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of healthcare professionals for per diem, contract and travel assignments. Find our per diem branches in major cities throughout the U.S. including Dallas, Denver, Houston, Phoenix, Portland and Seattle. Founded in 1998 in Portland, Oregon, we have established an organization based on a family oriented culture, working together toward the common goal of building personal relationships with clients and staff derived from trust and integrity. Integrated is devoted to creating a team approach to providing service to our staff. Our goal is to bridge the gap between critical facility staffing needs and highly skilled professionals ready to provide quality care. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Great location and team oriented organization!!!