Integrated Healthcare Solutions is a national healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract/travel assignments. Founded in 1998, we have quickly expanded to include offices in five states spreading from Oregon to Texas. We have developed relationships with hundreds of clients across the US and have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients.
We are seeking an individual that has strong people leadership skills, sales and recruitment management experience, coaching and mentoring experience, the ability to maintain high employee engagement, experience managing process improvement initiatives, and results driven.
The responsibilities of the Branch Manager:
- Manage all functional areas of Branch Operations (Marketing, Recruiting, Finance, HR, and Clinical).
- Manage and lead internal staff toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort to achieve profitability and continued long-term growth.
- Collaboration with Executive Leadership (Director of Operations, Director of Recruitment, and Director of Sales) on Business Plan Development of Branch Operations, P/L’s, and Marketing Strategies aligned with Integrated Company Goals.
- Manage all hiring procedures associated with the employment of internal and external staff including interviewing, screening, reference checks, verification of credentials and immunizations, documentation compliance, counseling, termination, and performance reviews.
- Manage Quarterly Budgets and all external payroll activities.
- Ensure that sales and recruiting goals meet or exceed weekly and quarterly quotas set by Employer.
- Generate weekly written reports to Employer containing information regarding new hires, sales calls, visit schedules, advertising, and office expenses.
- Ensure that professional office etiquette is used by all internal employees.
- Report weekly hours worked of all external employees to corporation by 12 pm Monday based on received timecards for external employees.
- Maintain a professional relationship with internal and external employees, and clients.
- Present a professional business office environment and appearance.
- Facilitate productive Branch meetings on a consistent schedule.
- Develop skills of internal staff including mentoring, coaching, training, and career path planning.
- Identify opportunities in market and build long-term client relationships with strategic accounts.
· Exceptional ability to work with and influence people through a highly developed interpersonal style.
· Minimum of 2 years of management experience in the Staffing industry
· Minimum of 5 years of sales/customer service experience.
· Healthcare experience ideal but not required
· Ability to adapt, influence, and gain trust in any environment.
· Bachelor degree preferred.
We invite you to join our fast paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. A successful candidate will be an A-player, honest, aggressive, detail oriented, able to work independently and in a team environment and have strong communication and customer service skills. Proven ability in sales is critical and strong communication skills are essential.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary pay, an aggressive commission plan, bonus program, medical/dental/vision benefits and 401k plan.
$85-110k - includes base + bonus
Branch Management, People Leadership, Performance Metrics, Healthcare Staffing, Staffing Agency Management, Branch Operations, P/L’s, and Marketing Strategies
Why Work Here?Integrated Healthcare is a national healthcare staffing agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of healthcare professionals for per diem, contract and travel assignments. Find our per diem branches in major cities throughout the U.S. including Dallas, Denver, Houston, Phoenix, Portland and Seattle. Founded in 1998 in Portland, Oregon, we have established an organization based on a family oriented culture, working together toward the common goal of building personal relationships with clients and staff derived from trust and integrity. Integrated is devoted to creating a team approach to providing service to our staff. Our goal is to bridge the gap between critical facility staffing needs and highly skilled professionals ready to provide quality care. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Great location and team oriented organization!!!