We are one of the top Real Estate Teams in the Portland metro and we are looking for a sales specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to sell 3 houses per month.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the skills and income that will last a lifetime. If you're interested in improving your current real estate career, or just beginning in the industry, we should chat.
Our team provides its agents with leads, the CINC CRM, Landvoice, Vulcan and Mojo lead generation systems, individual and group coaching, full access to our in house call center, a full-time transaction coordinator, a full-time listing coordinator, top industry professional connections, and much more!
Apply today and upload your resume to jump-start your real estate career!
$120,000 + possible salary DOEResponsibilities:
- Daily lead generation for new clients.
- Daily lead followup with new and existing clients.
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, market, and strategically price homes.
- Work productively with co-op agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call active customers weekly to provide feedback on their listings.
- Promptly respond to all customers' calls, texts, emails and web requests.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Oregon Real Estate license or the ability to get one.
- Must live within 60 miles of Portland, OR.
- Quick on your feet and wanting to work hard!
- Professional attitude and professional appearance.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passion for selling and helping.
- Enthusiastic, with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Passion to learn and grow both individually & with the team
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Portland Real Estate Group has consistently ranked among the top real estate teams in the metro area since 2011. Most of our agents choose to work with us because of our culture of personal productivity, individual growth, provided leads, our proven sales systems, and team success.
If you are serious about succeeding on the sales side of real estate, apply today.