Portland Neurofeedback & The PATH Center Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Receptionist/Neurofeedback Technician to join our team!
At Portland Neurofeedback and The PATH Center (Portland Attachment and Trauma Healing Center) we work with a wide variety of clients, and we share a passion for helping people find healing and wholeness. We have an opening for fast learner, who has a heart for people, and who is a team player. Our warm, spa-like clinic is growing rapidly, and we are hoping that our new team member will be patient, flexible, and be willing to jump in and learn all the different aspects of our operation. We presently need someone Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays alternating a half day on Tuesdays and Saturdays. You will perform clerical and administrative functions and learn how to be a Neurofeedback Technician.
- Assist with insurance
- Plan and schedule appointments
- Greet and assist clients
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Learn about four different kinds of Neurofeedback
- Assisting with maintaining a clean and orderly work environment (doing dishes, stocking stations, emptying garbage cans, cleaning windows, etc.)
- Work two 4-5 hour Saturday shifts per month
- Hospitality Oriented
- Professional Appearance & Manner
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Easy-going and enjoyable to be around
- Nice, but not necessary: EHR experience and "savvy" regarding mental health/trauma
If you think this sounds like something you would love to do, and you think you would be an awesome addition to our team, then we would REALLY like to hear from you! Please send us an email and a resume. Please include your phone number, and the contact information for at three professional references. We look forward to meeting you!
Portland Neurofeedback & The PATH CenterWhy Work Here?
Awesome Team, Rewarding Work, Never a Dull Moment
4035 NE Sandy Blvd. PortlandPortland, OR
HealthcareView all jobs at Portland Neurofeedback & The PATH Center