We are a World Leader in Brewery Equipment Manufacturing with Fabrication. We have Facilities in Portland, Oregon and Queretaro, Mexico. Additionally, we are one of the only US/Mexican manufacturers that owns its own brewery, Labrewatory, where we prototype and test new ideas in brewing, beer, and equipment design that expand the creative capacity of the craft beer industry. We are currently looking at expanding our focus to the Wine and Coffee Industry.
The SEO (Search Engine Optimization) & Marketing Manager will be a “Digital Marketing Expert” by using various online tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services. Works to increase online presence on a global level. Delivers in-depth analysis and reporting of relevant data. A key aspect is to maximize both the quantity and quality of leads that can be contacted by the Sales Team. Website maintenance including World Class User Experience Development and Consistent Content Creation & Design.
General Accountabilities & Essential Functions:
- Dedicated to maintaining a Culture of Continuous Improvement, Teamwork and Support of Company Efforts.
- Promote a Positive Attitude and to develop a Culture of Learning in every aspect of your work with a focus on KPI’s and SOP’s.
- Provide ongoing Quality Control and Accuracy. Take Ownership and Pride in your work.
- Follow all aspects of Safety Requirements to ensure compliance with OSHA Regulations and company policy.
- Analyzes and Researches data or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization. Determine and monitor key audience for desired results.
- Collects, analyzes and provides reporting on Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click. Validate the expense and return on investment.
- Conducts online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on various websites as determined by Overall Sales and Marketing Strategy.
- Coordinates with Ownership, Sales and other departments to develop and execute the Company Communication and Marketing Strategy. Document strategy, provide reporting and cost analysis. Coordinate and Modify Strategy with established KPI’s and SOP’s.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and presents results of overall Strategy to management, and recommends changes to improve effectiveness.
- In charge of managing Advertising budget and keeping costs under budget unless approved in advance. Monitor yearly Sales Performance to budget and seek/develop a marketing approach to support efforts to increase sales.
- Oversees production of Marketing Materials; monitors for quality and adherence to company brand guidelines and budget.
- Research our presence within the industry and determine affiliations/associations and new installations that would promote our company products and services.
- Regularly reviews company web content to ensure consistency and optimal visibility with brand guidelines for PKW, PKWEC and Labrewatory.
- Manages all social media posts to ensure web content is regularly updated with products and services from entire company.
- Additional Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities as assigned.
“The Company Reserves the Right to Add or Change Duties at Any Time.”
Preferred Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of related experience with documented results.
- Ability to develop and document a Creative/Innovative Sales and Marketing Strategy. Provide leadership to success by monitoring, reporting and feedback.
- Good organization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Technical Skills including Sales & Marketing Software, Web Development & Design, Social Media and Analysis. Software Applications required for this role:
- WordPress & assorted plug-ins
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Social Media Management: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & Twitter
Job Specifications & Physical Demands:
1. Position performs in a primary office work area that includes walking, use of arms & hands, and sitting. Majority of time spent in an office with computer operations. Minimum walking and with some bending.