Food Safety Specialist
PortionPac Chemical Corporation Overland Park, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $34,000 to $41,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
We are looking for an upbeat, customer service professional who is an independent, self-starter with excellent communication skills. Our customers are K-12 school food service professionals who count on our attention to detail, knowledge and dedication to their mission of serving safe, healthy meals to children.
As a Food Safety Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
· Service and support to a route of schools.
· While at the school, resupply cleaning materials, conduct education, assist with any questions or concerns.
· Complete electronic service reports, review and approve.
· Organize warehouse, manage product inventory and stock company provided vehicle.
· Participate in education opportunities provided throughout the year.
· A unique program that supports healthy safe meals for children.
· An awesome team of Specialists who work together and support each other.
· A company that encourages new ideas and is always looking to help our employees grow and succeed.
This job might be for you if:
· You like helping people and have excellent communication and people skills.
· You pay attention to the details and believe anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
· You think on your feet, like learning new things and can quickly adapt to changes.
· You communicate clearly and can explain just about anything to anyone.
· You are motivated and driven to take on new challenges without waiting to be asked.
You must also have:
· The ability to work independently and manage accounts within a scheduled timeframe.
· Solid computer and basic math skills.
· Experience installing and performing maintenance on commercial dish machines.
· 3 or more years of customer service and/or food service experience.
· A high school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Valid driving license and clean driving record.
If you have been looking for a unique customer service position where you can grow your career and make a difference in your community, please persuade us why you would be the best candidate for the job.
PortionPac Chemical Corporation
AddressOverland Park, KS