AR/AP Payroll Clerk $19-$22/hr. *Paid Training* #pp187
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an immediate hire for a AR/AP Payroll Clerk in San Bruno, CA.
- AR/AP Payroll Clerk
- $18-$22/hr. starting, doe.
Part Time…Mon.-Fri., 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. (4 hrs./day, 20 hrs./week)
May turn into Full Time based on performance.
All interviews are held via Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime. 2nd interviews may be held in-person, following COVID Safety Guidelines.
- San Bruno, CA.
AR/AP Payroll Clerk executes company payroll, invoicing, collections, and administrative support per company requirements and procedures.
- Review Time Sheets for all staff/locations serviced for accuracy (proper clock in/out, allotted time, breaks, lunches, etc.).
- Inform management of time card offenses to management.
- Input time entries into payroll software to execute payroll summary.
- Present payroll summary to CEO for approval.
- Upon approval, process payroll (direct deposits and check payments) for all staff per company deadlines.
- Review hourly shifts of all staff to prepare weekly/monthly invoices.
- Send weekly/monthly/1x invoices to clients, on-time, per protocol.
- Prepare weekly AR Summary to present to CEO for review.
- Follow up on any late AR accounts for payment.
- Enter all invoices/payments in Invoice Tracking regularly.
- Inform CEO of any late payments that need additional collections.
- Answer inbound calls, take notes/messages, and interact with all clients.
- Respond to all email/text queries.
- Interact with all Field Staff and Office Staff.
- Answer, pack, and ship supplies requests from Field Staff.
- Review inbound product orders, pick, pack, and ship out.
- Photo copying, packing, answering phones, typing, texting, etc.
- This is a non-remote position. Work to be done in an office in San Bruno, CA.
- Make daily deposits, as received.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong typing skills, internet, phone, messaging, smart phone, Excel (a must), and MS Word.
- Experience processing payroll, reviewing time sheets, identifying errors, etc.
- Experience executing invoices, collections, AR Summaries, payments, via Quickbook.
- Must be on-time, consistent, and reliable.
- Must submit clean background/drug testing.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills,
- Takes direction well, friendly, positive, and works well with others.
- Job Code: #pp18
AddressDaly City, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh AR/AP Payroll Clerk $19-$22/hr. *Paid Training* #pp187 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.