- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PCI Hawaii is looking for an experienced Construction Crew Foreman.
If you are looking for a position in an energetic team with challenging jobs PCI might be the place for you.
We are looking for a well trained individual with experience in wood and concrete construction as well as leading a crew.
• 2 years' carpenter or similar experience
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• High school diploma
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Valid driver's license.
• Window installation, renovation and remodeling experience
• Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
• Ability to work in all weather.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Concrete Experience a plus.
Competitive Pay and Benefits!
Porter ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Our team is important to us and many of our employees have been with PCI for 10+ years.
Porter Construction Incorporated, (PCI) is a full-service General Contractor with an expertise in structure repair, consulting, and litigation support. For over two decades PCI has completed scores of building envelope projects, large-scale renovations, and structural improvements. Projects that include single family residential, multi-family/ mixed use occupied communities, hospitals, and business towers. Porter has offices in Washington, Oregon and Hawaii and is often resourced in additional states for their expertise in this specialized area of work.
2130 S Beretania St HonoluluHonolulu, HI
ConstructionView all jobs at Porter Construction