Retail Sales Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Join us as a Cellular SALES CONSULTANT in our stores. AT&T Portables, an AT&T Authorized Retailer is the number one retailer in America for the largest telecommunications and Entertainment Company in the universe!
As a AT&T Portables Cellular Sales Consultant, you'll get to know communication and entertainment industry inside and out. You'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and entertainment technology solutions. Find out what it's like to work in an industry that's rapidly growing and has a legacy of successful innovation.
Portables Full-time Wireless Consultant is required to diligently execute the duties described below. The Wireless Consultant position is a critical role in the company, and requires the candidate to execute the essential Job duties.
Perks for Sales consultant:
- Uncapped earning potential balanced with flexible scheduling
- Individual competition balanced with team goals
- Ongoing retail and B2B sales training that teaches invaluable skills useful throughout your career
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical, accident, and life insurance
- Health Savings and 401(k) plan
Portables is not only an incredible opportunity for the savvy sales veteran, we specialize in developing less experienced individuals wanting to achieve a new level of professional success. If you have a proven record of success, a strong work ethic and are looking for a career-defining opportunity in sales, apply now to join our award winning team!
Responsibilities for Sales consultant:
- Develop customized consumer and business technology solutions
- Provide concierge-level service
- Master the art of sales
- Expand your knowledge of mobile technologies
Essentials for Sales consultant:
- Positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license required to ensure reliable transportation to multiple locations within the area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum two years of related work experience
- Effective communication skills
- Interest and understanding of technology products and services
- Business ownership mentality
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?