Full-Time, base salary + commission
Industrial Regional Sale Manager - Northeast United States
PortaFab is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the North East. Manufacturer seeks to recruit someone who desires to manage a multistate distributor network. Experience in technical sales preferred.
We give our Regional Sales Marger the opportunity to work with the full support of our corporate team, to work with established distribution channels, as well as expose OEM’s, A & E firms, general contractors and end users to our product line.
This is a full-time salary and commission position that offers excellent compensation and benefits. The territory consists of Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Ideal candidates would live in the Hartford, CT Area. Overnight Travel is required (40%-60%)
Purpose: Grow Sales by developing, training and supporting existing and new customers in a multistate territory.
Role/Responsibilities: Manage the multi-state territory to increase sales in compliance with sales and marketing strategies developed in concert with management goals and objectives.
· Grow territory sales.
· Meet with distributors and prospects throughout entire on a regular basis.
· Provide assistance to our distributers and end-users through ongoing training and joint sales calls.
· Conduct lunch and learns to Architects and contractors.
· Evaluate current and future distribution needs by market and recommend goals and objectives.
· Qualify sales opportunities promptly and determine the next step in the sales process.
PortaFab is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at www.portafab.com