Airport is located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Do you have a passion for Aviation or have always been interested in it? Do you like working in and around some of the most amazing aircraft and people in the world?
Port City Air is a rapidly growing General Aviation / FBO Facility at Portsmouth International Airport at Pease. Due to some amazing growth, we are seeking full time and part-time individuals who value hard work, respect for all people, and who work well in a team based environment. If this sounds like you, read on!
Charter personnel provide cabin/ground service for all size aircraft, as well as maintain security for anyone requiring a badged escort. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with transient military aircraft as well as mission support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide Cabin service for all sizes of aircraft, for example: removal of international waste, re-stocking of food and beverage, sanitizing the lavatory, transportation of crew and passengers to/from hotel, and maintain security of the ramp.
- Must be physically capable of safely working with and around various types of equipment while outside in all types of weather, day or night.
- This role is staffed 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Night, weekend, bad weather and holiday working hours could be required as part of the normal work schedule.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Solid oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to pass FAA and Homeland Security background checks as required at Airport Terminal and within high security SIDA facilities.
- Subject to routine drug and alcohol screenings including a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers and customers in a highly respectful manner.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Aviation experience is preferred but not mandatory, training will be provided.
- Medical, Life, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Short Term Disability
- Even though we are a 24/365 operation we are offer flexible scheduling and are happy to accommodate school schedules.
PCA employees are eligible to receive a TAP (Tenants Association at Pease) Card which can be used to obtain a variety of benefits and discounts at many local businesses.