As a Customer Service Representative for Allegiant, you will have a front-row seat in the exciting aviation industry, and get to meet people from around the world. CSR provides professional and courteous service to flight crews, passengers, and co-workers and assists as needed to provide essential support services. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and people skills for this position. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting passengers upon arrival and departure and making them feel welcomed.
- Administering proper paperwork for passengers.
- Assisting with baggage and any disability accommodation needs.
- Coordinating aircraft services with Line staff.
- Responding to questions and concerns as appropriate
- Previous aviation experience helpful
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and excellent listening skills a must.
- Courteous and polite to guests and co-workers alike.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as we are a 24/7/365 operation.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and assist a passenger in a wheelchair
- Pass background check/ drug test.
- Possess a current Driver’s License.
- High school diploma or GED.