1252 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE MANAGER -
Import Dealership Management Experience Preferred
Port Charlotte Volkswagen is seeking an experienced Service Manager for our imported vehicles. Proven ability to build and develop a team is a primary qualification for this Service Manager position.
Applications will be kept in strict confidence. Upload a current resume with your online application.
- Potential to earn $80,000+ per year!
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance
- Up to 3 weeks' paid vacation
- Excellent culture; team environment
- Great opportunity for a successful career
Responsibilties - Service Manager:
- The Service Manager is responsible for the overall department production and serves as the main support for Service Advisors and Auto Technicians.
- Manages and hires technicians, service advisors, and support personnel.
- Solves problems and meets predetermined services and sales objectives
- Directly supervises service department personnel; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures
- Ensures processes are in place in order to evaluate staff, workflow, and to communicate clearly with customers
- Creates work schedules and maintains proper accounting of Service Technicians' productivity
- Oversees Employee training and development
- Ensures a safe working environment and proper maintenance and repair of all equipment.
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Manager:
- Dealership and Supervisory experience in a Service Manager position
- Outstanding customer service and customer retention skills
- Team building and development ability, motivational and leadership skills
- Understanding of Service Department financial analysis
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.