Field Services Associate
PorchLight Real Estate Group supports residential real estate agents with a full suite of services, including staging, sign installations, cleaning, open house services, and much more! Founded in 2005, PorchLight services over 160 agents between its five offices in the Boulder and Denver metro area. PorchLight strives to provide top service and support to our agents.
Field Service Associates are the hub of getting listings ready for the market. On a day to day basis, this person will start at our warehouse and either be assigned to signage install/uninstall or furniture install/uninstall. There is also a component of warehouse and inventory management and general upkeep. This is a fast-paced position within a dynamic team as a great part of a thriving real estate company.
Responsibilities and Position Standards:
● Setting up Open House signs in correct locations based on map provided for each property (and in a timely manner).
● Installing yard signs based on agent direction (or best judgment), adhering to all city regulations & avoiding sprinkler and utility lines.
● Loading/unloading furniture into staging trucks.
● Organizing furniture at the warehouse.
● Placing furniture in homes per the Staging Coordinator’s direction.
● Hanging artwork in homes per the Staging Coordinator’s direction.
● Driving company vehicles - must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. This includes standard pickups and Box Trucks for moving furniture.
● All work will be performed according to the company’s policies and standards, as well as in the spirit of excellent customer service.
● If a mistake is made, it will be owned and corrected as quickly as possible.
● All systems and processes are evolving and everyone has a responsibility to provide feedback to make them better.
● All proprietary company information will be held as strictly confidential outside of PorchLight.
● Manager will be notified immediately of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline arrives.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Ability to stand for extended periods of time
● Ability to reach, bend, stoop and kneel
● Ability to lift objects heavier than 50 pounds
● General knowledge of tools for basic repairs
● Strong verbal & written communication skills
● Tech savvy enough utilize mobile application’s pertinent to the position (Google Drive, Gmail, maps, etc).
● Ability to shift tasks quickly if needed
● General vehicle knowledge
● Ability to work split shifts on the weekend
Schedule, Benefits, and Salary:
● Full-time position, Required rotating weekend hours
● Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
● Two weeks vacation, accrued bi-monthly
● 401k eligibility after 12 months with company, match up to 4%
● Hourly position; eligible for overtime
Over the years, independent, 100%-women-owned PorchLight has received numerous accolades, including being named to The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces for four years in a row; and Denver Business Journal’s Top Women-Owned Companies, DBJ’s Fastest-Growing Companies, and DBJ’s Top Residential Real Estate Companies—all for two years in a row. The company was also included on the 2016 Inc. 5000, CoBiz’s Top 100 Women-Owned Companies, and Amy and Carol were the only Coloradans included on the prestigious Inman 101 in December 2015.
Our mission is to create a positive culture with the most knowledgeable, principled real estate professionals who consistently provide exceptional service to every client and give back to our community.