Homeowner Welcome Call Agent
We are rapidly growing our team of Homeowner Welcome Call Agents to help our homeowners and act as their personal home assistants while they are moving into a new home.
Every month, thousands of new homeowners join our network. During this time, they have all sorts of needs and tasks to complete before moving into their new homes: home insurance quotes, utility connections, finding movers and handymen, home security needs, internet services, etc. Our Homeowner Welcome Call Agents help our members handle these things in a few easy phone calls, saving our members lots of time and money.
What You Will Do:
- Handle a high volume of outbound and inbound calls to welcome our members to the network, inform them of their benefits, and schedule appointments for us to take care of their moving needs.
- Use critical listening skills to identify our members needs and utilize our offerings to address those needs.
- As a critical part of our marketing strategy, our Homeowner Welcome Call Agents will ensure that our customers are delighted and will build lasting relationships.
- Successfully hit performance metrics on a consistent basis.
What You Bring:
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred or equivalent applicable experience.
- Previous experience in a sales role preferred.
- Communication skills are very important. Because you are representing Porch in a professional manner, you must possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skill.
- We are all about integrity! We are looking for hardworking, accountable people to provide expert service and support to our customers in an honest, ethical manner.
- The passion to be successful! Successful people are fun to be around - and we have a ton of them here to help you grow and be successful at Porch!
- Willingness to find a way to achieve objectives regardless of unforeseen challenges.
- Natural ability to get things done.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, product iteration and change.
- Empathic approach to customers. Passionate about building solutions to address customer needs.
Launched September, 2013, as an online home improvement network connecting homeowners with qualified professionals. Porch has grown into the industry leading partner for the home. With more than 250,000 active professional across the U.S., Porch partners with large retailers like Walmart, Lowe's, and Pottery Barn to provide home services fulfillment for their customers, as well as direct-to-consumer access to more than 160 different home services offerings through Porch.com. Focused on assisting customers at every stage of the "home journey" - including moving in, installations, assembly, repairs and ongoing maintenance - last year alone, the company facilitated over 2 million home-related projects, generating almost $1 billion in revenue for small business owners and sole proprietors in specialty areas such as plumbing, roofing, electrical work carpentry, and more.