Porch.com Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Porch's mission is to partner with home service companies and together, delight homeowners from moving to improving and everything in between. We provide software and services to more than 11,000 home services companies including home inspectors, moving companies, utility companies, and more. Through these relationships and our multiple brands, Porch provides a moving concierge service to homebuyers, helping them save time and make better decisions on critical services. These include insurance, moving, security, TV/internet, and ongoing home maintenance, repair, and improvement projects post-move.
Porch is seeking a Functional Analyst to join our Business systems, engineering team. In this role, you will be focused on implementing multiple business systems and integrating them with each other. You will work closely with our accounting, finance, HR, and Operations teams to improve our core processes. You will be part of a small team driving a large impact, enabling our business to operate more efficiently. You need to be adaptable, inventive, and responsive.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Provide functional support for business systems like Greenhouse, Oracle, NetSuite, Concur, and, etc
- Analyze, design, configure and test business system enhancements to support business processes
- Lead projects involving strategy, configuration, implementation, testing, and user training
- Provide day to day support to our business partners
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage tools, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling business
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing
- Ability to work with business users to transform and develop requirements into design, implementation, and business solutions
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Operations, or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience with NetSuite or similar ERP's a strong plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player
Launched September 2013, as an online home improvement network connecting homeowners with qualified professionals, Porch has grown into the industry-leading partner for the home. Porch provides software and services to more than 8000 companies across verticals such as home inspection, moving companies, and others associated with the real estate transaction. Through these relationships, Porch helps make moving less stressful for approximately 1/3 of all US homebuyers each month through a variety of services such as insurance, moving, TV/internet, and home automation and security. When homeowners are moved in, Porch helps make maintenance easy with more than 160 different home services offerings through Porch.com. Focused on assisting customers at every stage of the "home journey" – including moving in, installations, assembly, repairs and ongoing maintenance – last year alone, the company facilitated over 2 million home-related projects, generating over $2 billion in revenue for small business owners.