Business Development Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The consultant’s responsibilities and deliverables for the time period October 20 – November 17, 2022 are described below. The maximum total number of days available for this assignment is 10 days.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Review and provide feedback/corrections to PRB’s internal Phase II Compliance Matrix.
- Develop detailed outline of the Phase II Technical Volume, inclusive of heading, subheadings, and suggested approach/content/format for each section.
- Serve as a proposal reviewer for first and second drafts of the Technical Volume and Business Volume, providing specific, constructive feedback to the team on suggested modifications to improve PRB’s application scoring against the Phase II Evaluation Factors.
- Provide “on-call” support as needed for questions and advice regarding donor requirements and preferences.
- Potentially develop and/or contribute to drafts of specific Technical Volume sections, if time allows and as agreed and assigned by the proposal manager.
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Education contracts required.
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Education IDIQs strongly preferred.
- Recent experience writing or managing U.S. Department of Education applications strongly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Please remember to upload both a resume and cover letter. Only finalists will be contacted. We would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. It is especially helpful if cover letters describe why applicants are interested in working for PRB, and why they are interested in the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Population Reference Bureau Inc
Get fresh Population Health Management Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.