Popeyes General Manager - 5761
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- 1-2 years of previous quick service restaurant experience, experience in management preferred
- Some understanding of P&L interpretation and management to influence profitability
- Ability to prioritize own and others’ work and time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding of Guest service principles
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA or MSc/MA in Business or relevant field is a plus
- Competitive pay and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plan options)
- 4 ½ weeks of training to set you up for success
- Eligible for a quarterly operational performance bonus
- Paid time off
- Free meals while working
- Opportunities to advance your career and grow the Popeyes brand
We at Popeyes are committed to delivering a great experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Popeyes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why work at Sun Holdings, Inc.?
We are a Team of respectful, collaborative, and passionate individuals who value integrity, accountability, and teamwork. Your voice is heard, individuality is valued, and you are encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. We embrace change and are excited to continue down the path of rapid growth. We believe in working hard and having fun.
About Sun Holdings, Inc.
Sun Holdings provides administrative, real estate, and construction services for multiple entities that own or operate various businesses or real estate throughout the United States. The entities Sun Holdings services include over 1,000 restaurant and retail franchises in 12 states, providing over 22,000 jobs with a major presence in over 10 diverse concepts. Brands include: Burger King, Arby’s, Cici’s Pizza, Popeyes, Golden Corral, Applebee’s, McAlister's Deli, Taco Bueno, Papa John's, T-Mobile, IHOP and GNC.
We Believe in Equal Opportunities
We are stronger as a team that welcomes diverse perspectives, experiences, and approaches to foster a stronger, smarter, and more informed Sun Holdings. We are committed to providing opportunities with equal possible outcomes for all. At Sun Holdings, we want to make sure that all feel safe, confident, empowered, respected, and valued. We seek to acknowledge and dismantle inequities within our policies, systems, programs, and services, and we will constantly challenge ourselves to improve our company regarding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
7801 S. Sooner Rd.Oklahoma City, OK
FoodView all jobs at Popeyes
Get fresh Budget Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.