Looking for top-notch, upbeat, energetic, and customer-focused General Manager Trainees with roll-up-your-sleeves attitude for the Charlotte-area Popeyes Restaurants.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is known for its New Orleans heritage with authentic spicy and mild fried chicken, seafood and signature sides and for serving our guests in a fresh, friendly, and fast environment, through great people.
Do you want to lead and manage your own restaurant with a fast-track from General Manager Trainee to managing your own restaurant, in a few months, with a company with even further growth potential? The Popeyes LeBlon Franchise offers competitive compensation, quarterly bonuses potential, with long-term growth potential in a rapidly growing company in a quick service food environment (not fast food).
The General Manager Trainee understands the importance of balancing the experience of the restaurant team along with that of each guest, as well as knowing when and how to focus on the operations of the restaurant.
This role oversees the restaurant, trains, manages, and leads the staff members through a positive and servant leadership style, delegates tasks to the crew members, never hesitates to step in and fill crew roles when needed, maintains quality products, and provides excellent customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
Create Memorable Experiences Creates a service experience so good you can't wait to come back to Popeyes.
- Sets clear expectations and creates a working environment and serves as a role model to create memorable guest experiences.
- Takes actions to solve customer issues and welcomes customer feedback as a means to win raving fans.
- Investigates, resolves complaints and implements improvement to prevent future problems.
- Regularly observes the team and operations from the guest perspective, rewarding and coaching accordingly.
Brand Champion Serves as the face and voice of the brand in the restaurant and community.
- Champions and implements company-wide promotions, product launches, and product samplings. Directs and ensures the team executes and measures the impact of local promotions.
Administration Maintains the balance between providing high-quality employee and guest experiences and achieving financial goals.
- Maintains food and equipment inventories, conducts daily and weekly inventory counts and keep inventory records.
- Creates, communicates, implements and follows up on all required people, operations and financial action plans.
- Develops a great, supportive, working relationship with the restaurant General Manager through effective communication.
Maintain Facility Ensures the restaurant is a safe, sanitary and appealing place for everyone.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with health, safety, cleanliness, security and fire policies, standards and regulations.
- Identifies problems, conducts high-level troubleshooting and seeks repair/maintenance support for restaurant equipment to ensure equipment is operational.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
- Ability to resolve issues in compliance with Popeyes standards.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong math skills.
- Hard-working and energetic with a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attitude and temperament that is outgoing, positive, and calm with the ability to show patience with all types of people and their issues.
- Sets the positive tone for the restaurant guests and crew and understands how to engage the crew members to reflect an upbeat, welcoming restaurant culture at all times.
- Two- or four-year degree in Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management.
- Two years of restaurant/customer service experience in a similar role.
- Serve Save Certification.
- Management experience.
- Profit and Loss Statement experience.
- Lifting up to 30 lbs. up to 5 times a day.
- Standing, hearing, speaking.
The Popeyes LeBlon Franchise currently owns 10 restaurants with plans to expand rapidly. With that level of company growth, your opportunities can extend beyond the restaurant General Manager. If you see yourself committing to a career in the restaurant industry, now is the time to get on board with us. We want to partner with you to help you achieve your leadership dreams!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, metro region, including some parts of South Carolina