Pop-Tok is looking for a multitalented Creative Producer to play a key role in developing, planning, and producing video series for pop culture programming. The ideal candidate is a creative superstar developing new-to-world formats that speak to the brand's mission of exploring and defining the intersection between tik tok and pop culture.
- Ideate creative treatments for episodes of existing series, as well as potential new programs across YouTube, social, and other platforms.
- Create detailed run-of-show documents and scripts ahead of shoots.
- Develop strong relationships with FWF hosts and work with them to improve performance.
- Work with in-house Talent team to strategize guest lists and book high-level talent to appear on FWF programs.
- Research and report stories for episodes to ensure journalistic accuracy, book experts where relevant, and designate shoot locations.
- Direct talent on set and work with the production team to execute the best possible creative while staying within budget.
- Oversee post-production of episodes, working closely with editors and providing detailed creative notes and input.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to develop art assets, events, merchandise, and other elements that build out show IP.
- Work closely with marketing and PR teams to promote FWF programs.
- Ideate branded content opportunities based on existing IP.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience
- Must be a creative, energetic and experienced producer with proven editorial chops including strong research, reporting, booking and story development skills.
- Must have extensive contacts across multiple disciplines and fields as well as a proven ability to establish and maintain new relationships with experts and sources.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking ability.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with, guide and manage partners on editorial and participant matters.
Link to Reel