Dispatcher - Customer Service
Pop-A-Lock Texarkana, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a dependable, customer friendly, easy to get along with part time Dispatcher for weekday evenings (4pm-10pm) and weekends (Day and evening shifts). Training pay is $9 per hour for about two weeks. After that you will move up to $9.50 and so on depending on your performance.
- We take calls for 8 cities all owned by one owner.
- We take calls for people who are locked out of their cars, have lost their car keys, need locks changed on their house, and other roadside needs.
- This is a high paced job so you must be proficient at spelling and typing.
- Receive and record information for all calls
- Address problems and make requests by communicating with the necessary parties or providing solutions
- Multitask and prioritize calls according to their urgency
- Monitor delivery progress and assure timely assistance
- Providing drivers with vital information about orders, traffic, obstacles, and requirements
- 1 year previous experience as a dispatcher preferred.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- Must be able to type 35+ words per minute.
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable means of transportation.
- Dress code is casual, but no pajamas in the workplace.
- If you have kids, you must have reliable child care.
Feel free to come by our office to hand in your resume or submit them. Call our office for any other questions and speak with ReAnna or Alli. Thank you!
While our main focus is on emergency automotive locksmith services, we also offer a full range of services for your home and business security. In addition, we are proud to have created the Emergency Door Unlocking (EDU) Program – a free community service dedicated to saving children who are inadvertently locked in vehicles.
Pop-A-LockWhy Work Here?
Tenured & supportive staff / leadership team, continual training & growth opportunities!
Pop-A-Lock was born in 1991 when local law enforcement agents in Lafayette, Louisiana recognized the need for a car locksmith in their community. Since then, Pop-A-Lock has grown to become the largest professional locksmithing franchise in the country. Our original Lafayette location is now the national training facility and corporate headquarters for Pop-A-Lock. While our main focus is on emergency automotive locksmith services, we also offer a full range of services for your home and business security. In addition, we are proud to have created the Emergency Door Unlocking (EDU) Program – a free community service dedicated to saving children who are inadvertently locked in vehicles.
3498 Summerhill RdTexarkana, TX
Transportation and Storage