Let your career go to the dogs and have fun with us! This is not a gross job where you are wallowing in poop, we use commercial tools and sanitary methods, you will find that you will do more driving around than picking up! This is a fun job, we have a great team and excellent customers who treat our people well.
Pooper Trooper is a local business of 16 years and offers a fun, casual working environment for animal lovers. You would have the unique opportunity to work independently while enjoying the outdoors as you visit dogs and their people all while working in a relaxed, fun, creative, supportive and stable small business environment.
This is a Full Time position. You will work Monday through Friday, sometimes on Saturday, between 30-40 hours a week. We start at 7am and 8am, depending on the day and daylight hours. This is not an independent contractor position, we absorb the operational costs, you drive one of our trucks and we pay the employer portion of your employment taxes, avoiding you from high self employment tax.
Pooper Trooper is looking for someone who:
• Has a love for dogs and animals and who has some experience with them.
• Is looking for long term employment.
• Enjoys the outdoors and can embrace all kinds of weather.
• Is dependable, can multi-task and fosters attention to detail.
• Can problem solve.
• Has a good memory and common sense.
• Good eye sight is a must.
• Has a clean driving record and are confident driving in all weather conditions.
• Has a sense of direction and experience with GPS technology.
• Is able to cope with extreme traffic and will not react to aggressive drivers.
• Is able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Who can walk several miles each day in all types of terrain.
The esteemed position of a Pooper Trooper Field Officer means you will:
• Drive a Pooper Trooper truck.
• Enjoy all seasons and weather conditions while working outside.
• Travel several miles daily throughout King and Snohomish Counties.
• Wear a Pooper Trooper uniform.
• Interact with clients, their dogs, the public and potential clients.
• Perform professional poop pick up in residential yards.
• Service pet waste stations for businesses and housing communities.
• Possibly work various pet events throughout the year.
There are frequent performance perks, bonuses and basic benefits to include a monthly bonus program that is intended to be used towards Medical Insurance. Base pay is $14 per hour however this increases with bonuses and perks that can increase your pay considerably! We also offer 1 week of vacation after a year of full time employment.
We will provide Pooper Trooper tees and waterproof gear, however you will need your own waterproof shoes and cargo pants to get started.
We want to know about you! Please respond to this posting by telling us why this job interests you, if you have a dog(s), tell us their name and a little story about them. Also we request that you copy and paste your resume into the body of your reply email.
Want to know more about us, follow these links...