Do you have what it takes to truly shine, or are you just another fish out of water?
A market-leading chemical company is launching a nationwide search for a top-tier Field Service Technician with experience working on electromechanical, plumbing, and chemical systems for swimming pools. As a member of the Technical Services team, you will become an integral part of our mission!
What’s in it for you?
- Top pay for Top work - Paid biweekly, Overtime available, and paid at 1.5X.
- No flag hours or forced breaks - The day starts when you clock in, clock out when you are done, and get paid the entire time in between. We pay our technicians to get the entire job done.
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off - We boast an expanded holiday calendar with 12 paid days off per year starting from the day you are hired. 2 weeks of paid vacation starting your very first year. Expanded paid holidays include:
New Year’s Day Columbus Day
Day Before/After New Year’s Veteran’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr Day Thanksgiving Day
Memorial Day Day After Thanksgiving
Independence Day Christmas Day
Labor Day Day Before/After Christmas
- Stellar Benefits - Poolsure employees have access to multiple health care plans to meet their and their families needs, as well as options for short term and long term disability, life insurance, health savings plans, and a 401K with matching contributions.
- Training and Authorization - We are committed to educating our employees through continuous training from experts in the field.
- Advancement - As a fast-growing company we do not hold back the growth of an employee just to keep a role filled. If you have what it takes to fill a new position, we leap at the chance to provide advancement.
- Installation, Inspection, and repair of chemical feed systems.
- Inspection and troubleshooting of commercial swimming pools.
- Perform minor mechanical, plumbing, and electrical repair.
- Communicate National Standards and Industry Best Practices to our clients.
- Use PPE and safety procedures to protect yourself and others.
- Minimum of three years experience in the commercial recreational aquatics industry (swimming pools, water parks, or interactive water features)
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing basic pool equipment
- Industry certifications in maintenance, service, and/or construction
- Time management skills
- Familiar with mobile productivity apps and ability to incorporate them into your workday
- Willing to learn new software and processes as this industry’s technology (often developed by Poolsure) evolves
- Ability to work well in teams
- Project management and/or staff supervision experience.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working and self-motivated with a positive attitude
This position is a field service role based around the I-10 Corridor. Applicants should live within or be willing to relocate to a community within a reasonable distance of I-10/I-12 between Biloxi, MS, and Lafayette, LA
• Revolutionary Water Management program for commercial pools.
• Bulk and mini-bulk chemical deliveries with custom FRP trucks pneumatically offloaded for product purity.
• Remote wireless pool monitoring.
• GPS monitored truck telemetry with e-mail delivery confirmation.
• Proudly affiliated with Aquasol Controllers. The leading automated chemical equipment manufacturer in the commercial swimming pool industry today.