Pools By Richard Cranston, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical
As the premier custom pool design and construction firm serving Southern New England, we are looking for a positive and outgoing office assistant to join our team. This position will include but not limited to learning various phases of our business, answering phones, service scheduling, customer service, billing, ordering, and other duties specific to our construction/service business. We are dedicated to providing our customers with an innovative and unique experience.
· The hours for this position are Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. We are open to discussing the flexibility of days and times for the right candidate.
· One year of office experience
· Training in secretarial skills and use of common office equipment
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good organization and attention to detail
· Time management skills essential
· Able to maintain strict confidentiality
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, & QuickBooks
· Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
· Greet and welcome guests in showroom
· Coordinates and schedules service
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Order office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
· Assisting Operations Coordinator as needed
Benefits offered for full time
Pools By RichardWhy Work Here?
Excellent atmosphere, exciting and challenging work. Check out our website to see what we build!
33 Stamp Farm Rd CranstonCranston, RI
BusinessView all jobs at Pools By Richard