Pool Doctor and Spa is the #1 pool and spa care company in Treasure Valley. Our fast paced, high growth company is in need a “proven Scheduling Coordinator” and Customer Service Representative. This is a fast paced environment – not for the faint of heart.
Any candidate who applies for this position must meet the below stated "qualifications" as well as be reliable (dependable), have a consistent positive attitude, work well in a mixed team environment and understands “delivering extraordinary customer service” in a time sensitive manner.
Normal hours are 8-AM to 5-PM (or until the job is completed)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling pool & spa repair and service appointments
- Answering phones and communicating with customers
- Customer follow up and follow through (without missing a beat)
- Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise software (must)
- Experience with Google software – Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive (must)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word (must) - Ability to quickly learn online software applications (preferred)
- Aptitude for analyzing / identifying efficiencies in various scheduling calendars (ideal)
- Excellent phone and Customer interaction skills
Pool Doctor and Spa is an equal opportunity employer as well as a drug, alcohol and smoke free environment. Terms and Conditions of employment (noted in employee handbook) are required.