Working closely with the VP Customer Experience Team and the OPEX Director the Program team and the client’s teams, The Process Excellence Manager is responsible for leading multiple Lean Six Sigma projects to enhance effectiveness, decrease the Program cost-to-serve and increase our NPS.
The Process Excellence Manager leads the delivery and implementation of LSS projects, TCO initiatives, time/costs/process analyses, trainings and change management actions to ensure the implementation of the most efficient delivery model for the Program. Manages day-to-day and tactical aspects of projects, innovation initiatives in need of implementation and other ongoing business deliverables in accordance with business needs. Leads the Program team to solve large, complex, and/or ambiguous business problems and to drive process efficiency, by using LSS and other continuous process improvement tools.
· Project Management
o Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and control of specific projects ensuring consistency with Pontoon + Program strategy, commitments and goals.
o Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, baselines, tasks and deliverables.
o Leads the planning and implementation of projects.
o Provides direction and support to the Program team.
o Sets-up and improves KPIs dashboards and reporting.
o Facilitates meetings and workshops.
o Constantly monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
o Supports and leads change management initiatives.
· Lean Six Sigma Tasks
o Responsible for improving processes, teaching Lean tools/methods and instilling Lean culture/practices within the workplaces.
o In charge to lead Time + Process analyses.
o Responsible for leading multiple LSS projects, implementations and TCO initiatives.
o Assesses current practices and process performance.
o Articulates the problem, baselines current state, analyzes root cause, recommends improvements, and monitors results.
o Improves local and global processes, conducting LSS assignments within Client & Pontoon.
o Creates process documentation.
o Trains all local teams to LSS methodologies and culture.
o Supports local sales teams in meeting prospects and clients.
o Creates and implements effective Change and Communication Strategies & Plans in correlation to the process improvement initiatives
o Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification required. Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Lean6Sigma tools knowledge required.
· Strong analytics and organizational skills required.
· Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
· High energy & results-driven, solution-oriented attitude.
· Problem-solver attitude by seeking collaboration and team work.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Exceptional communication and change management skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
· Strong team player.
· Assertive, facilitative, pro-active and personable.
· Coaching skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.