Advisory Consultant (MSP) - 11569
Pontoon Solutions Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Advisory Consultant optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level with a focus on advising the client on talent acquisition and contingent labor best practices. Works under minimal supervision.
- Influences internal buyers or hiring managers regarding their talent acquisition needs.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Creates custom talent acquisition strategies per requisition based on hiring managers’ talent challenges.
- Works with internal team including Program Managers and Engagement Coordinators/Specialists, to ensure uniform results to the client, suppliers, and candidates.
- Offers subject matter expertise specific to talent acquisition, domain knowledge, industry, contingent labor, etc.
- Provides insight and guidance to Engagement Coordinators regarding requisition supplier distribution and resume shortlisting strategies.
- Guides customers through the management of all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology.
- Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Works with Supplier Partnership Manager to identify any supplier gaps within the program or areas of expanded opportunity for the existing supplier community.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Oversees and ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Americas: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- EMEA: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- APAC: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing to include strong documentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and handle difficult conversations.
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, SLA’s and KPI’s, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to work independently through proper time management.
- Experience in internal or staffing related field with a focus on talent acquisition preferred.
- Ability to apply data and subject matter expertise in a business development or strategic selling capacity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Travel is required.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pontoon Solutions, part of the Adecco Group, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pontoon Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business. Pontoon Solutions uses applicant and candidate data to help people get jobs. Learn about your rights by reading our Privacy Information Statement (https://tinyurl.com/yatee5kx).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
• EEO is the Law
• OFCCP – EEO is the Law
• Affirmative Action Statement
Pontoon SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Lots of flexibility, great benefits package, and career advancement**
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight, and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, the Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. • EEO is the Law • OFCCP – EEO is the Law • Affirmative Action Statement