Customer Care Sales Representative II- 4108
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Care Sales Representative II
Req ID: 4108
Working Location: MINNESOTA, BROOKLYN PARK OR PENNSYLVANIA, CENTER VALLEY
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) Level II will oversee the processing and fulfilment of customer orders and respond promptly to customer requirements inquiries and requests. To provide an exceptional level of customer service by answering inbound calls quickly and efficiently to achieve the most optimal level of satisfaction to our customers. To represent Olympus in a professional and helpful manner by supporting telephone conversations with effective communication skills. To continually maintain and expand personal understanding of order entry/inquiry/financial systems procedures and application. To operate within the policy and procedure guidelines. Sales/Order Entry/Quotes/Quote Revisions Primary Responsibilities: Inbound Customer Call activity and electronic order processing. System Management Knowledge Policy and Procedure
* Organization and Record Keeping to maintain and place priority on ongoing Continuous Improvement Plan.
* Function as the primary contact for Customer Service related issues for the Customer.
* Successfully execute customer phone orders.
* Communicate with other groups in the organization (Inventory Control FIS Marketing) when it comes to the execution tracking and processing of said order.
* Timely entry into ERP/CRM systems standard orders which may require verification of payment terms, pricing, address, accuracy, item numbers, PO ship date requests, freight terms contracts and commission codes.
* Process Orders RMAs credits for customer accounts obtaining and retaining all back up documentation and approvals.
* Effectively manage the inflow of telephone contact to maintain optimal service of customers needs and request.
* Timely answer of telephone calls and effectively assist customers with their individual ordering quoting or informational requirements.
* Offer continued support and timely follow up.
* Daily review of open order reports as well as other open issues for customer accounts addressing any issues as required including backorders request dates and credit hold.
* Respond to inquiries regarding the status of orders product availability and delivery and tracking information.
* Primary point of contact for communication with customers inventory/purchasing marketing technical services group corporate credit and warehouse to gain resolution and/or clarification on various issues pertaining to customer accounts/orders.
* Effectively adhere to and utilize company and division policies and procedures to assist with problem resolution.
* Ensure customer account issues are dealt with efficiently and issues requiring escalation are routed to the proper management channel.
* Ability to problem solve and make decisions and abolition to interact with internal and external customers of all levels.
* Perform other related duties and/or work as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred.
* Minimum of two years experience in Customer Service required.
* Available to work flexible hours.
* Judgment Required: This position requires the ability to handle numerous responsibilities at one time. This position demands a professional and knowledgeable demeanor. The CCR must solve problems in a calm logical fashion and treat each Customer with respect. The CCR has the authority to enforce company policies regarding pricing shipments return goods price adjustment etc. to decide whether or not a product is eligible for return to issue credits to a customer's account for return goods to determine the most economical or most expedient method for shipment in order to meet requested dates.
* Independent Action: The CCR is often presented with challenges which require effective decision making ability. These changing situations frequently demand and immediate response which must support all company policies. Because the position works primarily independently the Representatives are empowered with authority to make timely decisions within established guidelines. Each Representative is responsible for promoting a positive attitude to the internal and external customers. A perceived negative response to a customer's request could be detrimental to the company's future sales.
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
* Strong propensity to multi-task.
* Extremely detail oriented.
* Motivated results oriented and persistent.
* Proactive/takes initiative.
* Maintains a positive attitude and works well within a team environment.
* Handles stressful situations in a fast paced environment.
* Effectively prioritizes workload/time management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication/customer service skills
Olympus has manufactured microscopes since the company’s founding in 1919. Today, Olympus is a leading manufacturer of optical and digital microscope systems for life science solutions. Olympus’ Life Sciences division supplies microscope systems for biological use in clinical, research, and educational applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-lifescience.com.
Pontoon Solutions (Olympus)Why Work Here?
We offer competitive salaries, 401(k), annual bonuses, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, and remote work options!
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world. Olympus has manufactured microscopes since the company’s founding in 1919. Today, Olympus is a leading manufacturer of optical and digital microscope systems for life science solutions. Olympus’ Life Sciences division supplies microscope systems for biological use in clinical, research, and educational applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-lifescience.com.
AddressBrooklyn Park, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Pontoon Solutions (Olympus)