- Tuesday - Saturday
- 9:00am - 5:30pm
You will be a candidate for this role if you have exceptional skills and extensive training in screening resumes, interviewing, knowledge of state and federal employment laws, and exceptional analytical, communication and computer skills.
The Recruiter will manage the full cycle recruiting process for three hospitality-based sister Companies including two working wineries and one hotel with over 200 employees. The recruiter will serve as the primary point of contact for all hiring managers and will report to the Human Resources Manager while working with the Human Resources Specialist and Coordinator on day-to-day duties.
- Manage the full cycle of the recruiting process across multiple departments.
- Work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify requirements, write job descriptions, and implement proactive recruiting strategies.
- Work closely with the Controller and Payroll in connection with compensation metrics.
- Source and screen candidates through the Companies applicant data tracking software, and by networking, cold calling, and conducting industry research.
- Schedule and conducts interviews.
- Conduct background, drug and reference checks in coordination with the HR Coordinator.
- Utilize recruiting tools and other tools to maximize high quality candidate flow.
- Build and develop applicant sources from community sources and attend career fairs.
- Work closely with hiring Manager's to execute effective sourcing, assessment, and hiring of highly qualified candidates.
- Coordinate with the Accounting, Payroll and Marketing departments.
- Produce weekly recruiting report to the HR Manager, General Manager and Controller.
- If the duties are modified, the recruiter will be expected to perform those modified duties as well as any other duty as directed by the HR Manager, General Manager or Controller.
- Problem Solving: Resolve problems timely and comprehend information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—Maintain confidentiality demonstrate professional leadership skills.
- Oral Communication—Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, perform group presentation skills and conduct meetings in an efficient and professional manner.
- Communication—Edit all work for spelling and grammar, present accurate numerical data effectively and read and interpret written information with precision.
- Quality Control—Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness of work product.
- Physical Skills –Be able to sit, stand or walk between properties for substantial periods of the workday. Be able to use multi-level staircases and walk on various materials including, asphalt, dirt, pebble, rock, brick, tile and concrete. The recruiter will also be required to bend, open and close file cabinets, use a computer, and lift up to 10 pounds on a regular basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years of recent recruiting experience.
- College degree preferred or extensive experience.
- References for proven track record.
- Strong experience with applicant tracking systems, preferable ATS.
- Knowledge of California and federal employment laws and regulations regarding hiring.
- Exceptional computer skills. Must be proficient in ADP, WordPerfect and Excel.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong phone, verbal and written skills.
- Use sound judgment, discretion and maintain confidentiality consistently.
- Treat all applicants and associates in a respectful manner.
- Establish priorities, work independently, and meet objectives.
Ponte WineryTemecula, CA
BusinessView All Ponte Winery Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.