- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pontcthartrain Partners, LLC is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Kansas City, MO! Help us provide innovative and necessary energy infrastructure to the Midwest by joining an industry leader in the construction of electric vehicle charging stations. If you are a leader that ensures the path is clear for your team to complete a worthwhile mission, APPLY TODAY!
PAY: $55,000 - $70,000 / year based on your experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Programs
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays for Full Time, Salaried Employees
- Performance Reviews, Discretionary Bonuses, and Discretionary Annual Increases
Who are we? Pontchartrain Partners, LLC is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Business that specializes in Heavy Civil and Marine Construction, Coastal Restoration, Disaster Response, Energy Infrastructure, and Facility Support. Currently, the firm operates as a fully insured and bonded, self-performing contractor with both completed and ongoing contracts for multiple Federal, State, and Local agencies around the country with a goal of progressive expansion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be willing an able to commute to the company's office in Kansas City, MO
- Provide and/or review estimates with a focus on new building construction, as well as building renovations and additions.
- Participate in the set up and maintenance of construction project management including planning, scheduling, budgeting prior to the start of the project.
- Assist in the coordination and expediting necessary to ensure proper and timely delivery of shop drawings and submittals, construction materials, change orders, pricing and related approvals.
- Participate in the review of contractor and material supplier invoices, company invoices, change order pricing information, drawings and submittals.
- Develop, maintain, and update project schedules.
- Initiate, organize, and attend project meetings with appropriate members of the project team and ensure that meeting agendas and meeting minutes are produced and distributed to attendees and other necessary parties.
- Assist with compilation of project close-out/operation and maintenance manuals for delivery to owner.
- Must be able to work as part of the team. Teamwork will require taking direction from supervisors, delegating to/coaching field staff, and working with project superintendents, QC engineers, Safety team members, and office administration.
- Must be willing and able to travel between the Energy Division office in Kansas City, MO and project sites both locally and throughout the Mid-West, as required.
Skills and Education:
- Engineering, Construction, or other related degree
- Project Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
Pontchartrain Partners, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Pontchartrain Partners, LLC
AddressKansas City, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Pontchartrain Partners, LLC