Flex Security Officers
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pono Security is looking for a Security Guard to join our team. The Security Guard is responsible for protecting the client and assigned property from any criminal activity or trespassing.
About Pono Security:
Pono security is a rapidly growing company looking for individuals to be a part of an organization that excels in providing services to our clients. We are hiring security officers and potentially supervisory roles as well. Pono security is a growing company that can provide growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication, excellent observational skills and previous surveillance experience, preferably in a law enforcement environment. This person should have the ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations while exhibiting patience and a superb attention to detail.
- Surveillance – Patrol the grounds or buildings as assigned, regularly. If suspicious activity is detected, refer to the local authorities. Review surveillance cameras and monitor crowds as needed. Establish and review the identification required to enter the building or property. Verify all doors, windows and gates are secure on the property on a rotating schedule. Escort released employees off the property as well as any other trespassers.
- Investigation – Respond to any alerts of suspicious activity. If a person is under suspicion of criminal activity, secure the environment and person, and report to the local authorities. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Security guard training certification preferred
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand or sit for long periods, and detain an individual if necessary
- Pass background check
- Pass drug screening
Apply today at www.ponosecurity.com/join-our-team/
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Pono Security