Ponderosa Dental Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dental Office Manager needed for busy family practice.
- We offer competitive compensation PLUS benefits.
- Position is Full time, Monday - Friday ( Fridays are no provider ) & ONE Saturday a month
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 4 years as a Dental Office Manager
- Comfortable and confident in running the daily operations of a successful dental practice.
- Friendly, excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting dental treatment great worth ethic and strong leadership abilities are required.
- Experience with Open Dental software is a PLUS!
Position is located in Rancho. The Office Manager delegates and oversees a variety of managerial and administrative duties while working closely with the Regional Manager. The Office Manager is ultimately responsible for the financial success of the office ensuring production/collections goals are met each month through successful treatment planning, for coordinating all staff activity within the office to maximize patient flow, productivity, and teamwork.
Other duties include, but are not limited to, patient relations, scheduling, account maintenance, consultations, treatment sales, payment arrangements; quality management; personnel matters and employee performance; reporting; cash and payment reconciliation; employee work schedules; the company policy and procedure compliance; OSHA, HIPAA, and Code of Safe Practice Compliance; supply and cost-cutting; and risk management. The Office
Manager is also responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment with minimal stress.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Requirements, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise all front and back-office staff members
- Work with office staff and doctors on dental services quality standards and customer service
- Motivate staff to increase production and maximize their potential
- Ensure that patients are greeted politely, and charts are passed to the back office in a timely manner
- Strong Treatment Coordination to include all applicable upgrades and maximizing patient benefits
- Monitor schedules to ensure optimal productivity; coordinate patient flow, maximize scheduling guidelines and monitor appointment confirmations
- Monitor full AR to ensure proper account balances (review for adjustments) and collections of accounts
- Ensure Day End Procedures are completed
- Responsible for Month End procedures by the deadline given
- Conduct monthly staff meetings
- Attend quarterly management meetings
- Promote a positive and productive working environment
- Communicate and provide constructive solutions to problems
- Make sound and timely decisions – acting as a role model for office personnel by demonstrating the importance of time, efficiency, work ethic and a productive environment
- Be a proactive listener to diffuse problems with staff and patients and maintain a cooperative working relationship
- In the absence of any of the subordinate personnel, perform or reassign those functions
- Be enthusiastic and tactful with staff and patients
- In the absence of any of the subordinate personnel, perform or reassign those functions.
- Coordinate coverage for your office by working with sister offices and Regional Manager
- Strong treatment coordinator experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred not required
Working hours depend on the hours of operation of the dental office. As an exempt employee, the Office Manager may be required to work more than 40 hours per week.
We are family-owned, multi-location, and multi-specialty DSO dental offices serving our communities for over 30 years. Our multi-location offices include general dentistry and have several in house specialties. We feature in-house specialists so our patients can feel confident knowing they are getting the best care all at one convenient location, within their preferred offices.
Patient care is our number one focus, which is why we believe in accepting most insurances, including HMO, PPO, and Dentical. We want each of our patients to be able to get the dental care that they need, and work towards the smile they’ve always wanted! Therefore, we also offer many financial options as well including Care Credit and LendingClub & Sunbit.Skills:
- General Practice
- Open Dental
- Oral Surgery
- Management Experience
AddressRancho Cucamonga, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ponderosa Dental