*All our internships are expected not to exceed six (6) months.*
Hours: Part-Time /Full-Time within Business Operation hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Enhances Bank performance and profitability by supporting marketing strategies which contribute to achieving strategic goals for the Bank.
Assists the External Affairs Department with the implementation of marketing strategies that align with the business targets for the organization.
1. Provides administrative support and assistance for the External Affairs Marketing Department by responding to marketing internal and external inquiries.
2. Provides content and editing assistance for the Ponce Bank Website Content Management System (CMS) platform. Able to understand and work with HTML.
3. Work on improving Search Engine Optimization for Ponce Bank.
4. Coordinates and assists with content scheduling on the branch media players.
5. Assists the programming and scheduling of inserts and notices in the Statement Advantage system.
6. Collaborates and assists in the execution of marketing initiatives and brand awareness to reach target audiences.
7. Collaborates in the research and analysis of competitive products and services.
8. Organizes and maintains records of the advertisements produced for all media types.
9. Assist with the execution of ad hoc projects assigned to the Marketing Department.
Provides cross-functional support to other areas of the department and the Bank where service or assistance is needed. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
Mandatory Training Curricula
Training is required of all Bank staff as related to regulatory mandated compliance topics and courses required for specific job functions. Career enhancement training courses are also available. Please refer to course catalog and management for details.
Competencies (refer to Competencies Library)
- Attention to details
- Work Under Pressure
- Technical Expertise
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Clearly communicates in English, and Spanish is helpful;
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills;
- Proficient interpersonal relations, communicative, and sales skills;
- Thorough knowledge of banking marketing policies and procedures;
- Thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all bank products and services;
- Proficient PC and Microsoft Office software skills;
- Working knowledge of HTML.
Senior or on track to complete BS or BA Degree in business and marketing related fields. Job experience in related fields will be taken into account.
A minimum of one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in related positions normally required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The policy of Ponce Bank is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, genetic information, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, and any other class protected by federal, state or local law. Ponce Bank will affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity. The Bank will take affirmative action to insure applicants and employees covered under Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Uniformed Services Employment & Re-employment Act are not discriminated against because of their race, religion, sex, national origin or handicapping conditions.