*All our internships are expected not to exceed six (6) months.*
Hours: Part-Time /Full-Time within Business Operation hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
The human resource assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports.
- Interacts with and supplies information to job applicants, employees, department heads, and public and private agencies.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Provides clerical and operational support to other human resource staff.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information.
- Relationship management.
- Critical evaluation.
- Ethical practice.
- HR Expertise.
Disclaimer: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The policy of Ponce Bank is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, genetic information, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, and any other class protected by federal, state or local law. Ponce Bank will affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity. The Bank will take affirmative action to insure applicants and employees covered under Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Uniformed Services Employment & Re-employment Act are not discriminated against because of their race, religion, sex, national origin or handicapping conditions.