We are seeking a Contact Center Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Provides customer sales and service by different channels (telephone, email, website, etc.), while assuring a pleasant and professional customer experience.
- Receives incoming telephone calls and other communications and develops a friendly and professional rapport with customers.
- Answers questions related to deposits, withdrawals, payments, and additional customer requests on a timely basis.
- Documents and enters information in related systems.
- Effectively handles customer complaints and/or directs them to the appropriate person as it relates to other bank services.
- Identifies sales opportunities and provides recommendations to customers about products and services when applicable.
- Achieves productivity goals such as the number of calls handled each day and average call length, demonstrating ability to adapt and perform during high contact volumes.
- Follows up with customers in connection with service requests or other inquires.
- Communicates with customers through different channels to welcome them to new services or to assess customer satisfaction.
- Clearly communicates in English (proper diction and grammar), and Spanish is helpful;
- Communication ability including active listening and customer service skills;
- Basic mathematics skills;
- Proficient interpersonal relations, communicative, and sales skills;
- Time management and organizational skills to effectively multi-task;
- Working knowledge of bank retail products and services, along with the operating policies and procedures that impact these products;
- Moderate knowledge of current banking regulations;
- Moderate PC skills, including Microsoft Office software;
- Basic web navigation skills and experience
The physical and related demands described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job is mostly sedentary in nature, but may occasionally involve lifting files and other materials that weigh up to 20 lbs. Employees in this job must be able to work in an office environment during regular business hours where they come into regular and frequent contact with internal and external customers and other members of the public. Therefore, employees in this position are expected to have consistently positive interactions with the public.
A high school diploma, or equivalent, or higher degree.
A minimum of two (2) years' experience in related positions normally required. Previous banking experience preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The policy of Ponce Bank is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, genetic information, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, and any other class protected by federal, state or local law. Ponce Bank will affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity. The Bank will take affirmative action to insure applicants and employees covered under Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Uniformed Services Employment & Re-employment Act are not discriminated against because of their race, religion, sex, national origin or handicapping conditions.