Meets and exceeds branch sales goals through planning and implementing action plans to increase deposits and loans.
Manages the branch office in order to meet the financial services needs of customers in the assigned community market area.
1. Manages and ensures operational activities of the branch office are performed in accordance within established Bank policies and procedures.
2. Oversees the security, cleanliness and maintenance of the branch office.
3. Performs security inspections and tests in timely manner.
4. Maintains public files and posting of regulatory required signage.
5. Supervises the opening and closing of the branch office, assuring the security of assets and negotiable papers.
6. Conducts training and mentoring of staff on security procedures.
7. Conducts staff meetings and individual coaching to enhance productivity and operational standards.
8. Ensures branch office is operating within standards to prevent loss by performing scheduled audits and other checks and implementing corrective actions when needed.
9. Assures dual control when performing of vault access.
10. Resolves complex customer service inquires/situations, when needed.
11. Monitors CTR and BSA activities in the branch office.
12. Oversees processing of stop payments and wire transfers.
13. Oversees the updating and maintaining of logs and reports related to operations of the branch.
14. Partners with Business Development Manager to complete daily overdraft and various reports.
15. Prepared and maintains reports to identify areas of improvement and implementing actions to achieve standard operations of the branch office.
16. Approves transactions within authority limits.
17. Coordinates weekly schedule of staff to ensure adequate coverage.
18. Assists with new employee onboarding and reviews performance and provides constructive feedback to staff on a consistent basis.
19. Communicates action plans, and keeps staff informed about any updates regarding policies or any other areas of importance to the Bank.
20. Manages the branch in absence of Business Development Manager.
-Clearly communicates in English and Spanish is helpful;
-proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills;
-proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills;
-thorough knowledge of banking operations, policies, and procedures;
-thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all retail bank products and services;
-thorough knowledge of current banking regulations;
-demonstrated management and supervisory skills;
-moderate PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
The physical and related demands described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job is mostly sedentary in nature, but may occasionally involve lifting files and other materials that weigh up to 20 lbs. Employees in this job must be able to work in an office environment during regular business hours where they come into regular and frequent contact with internal and external customers and other members of the public. Therefore, employees in this position are expected to have consistently positive interactions with the public.
A B.S. or B.A. degree in Business, or a related field, normally required; specialized retail banking education and training.
A minimum of five (5) years’ related experience normally required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The policy of Ponce Bank is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, genetic information, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, and any other class protected by federal, state or local law. Ponce Bank will affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity. The Bank will take affirmative action to insure applicants and employees covered under Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Uniformed Services Employment & Re-employment Act are not discriminated against because of their race, religion, sex, national origin or handicapping conditions.