- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dental Operations Manager
Grade 5 ($28,078.00 - $47,414.92)
Full-time / Part-time
The Ponca Tribe of Nebraska is a federally recognized Tribe with its ancestral homeland located in Niobrara, NE. The Tribe does not have a reservation in the classic definition; rather, the Ponca Restoration Act defined its jurisdiction as a 'Service Delivery Area' comprised of 15 counties throughout parts of Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota. Within its Service Delivery Area, the Tribe offers a broad range of health, social, educational and cultural services.
The Dental Receptionist is primarily responsible for performing appointment scheduling, computer data entry, customer service and referrals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Schedules dental appointments and receives patients who present themselves to the clinic for treatment, assists patient in completing medical history statements; records examination and treatment information as relayed by dentist.
- Retrieves accurate patient data, compiles and organizes patient records, and enters patient data and statistical information into dental software.
- Performs office duties for the dental clinic such as answering phone calls, recording messages, handling incoming and outgoing mail, faxing, and processing invoices.
- Works in team oriented environment. Develops good working relationship with coworkers, supervisors, and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relationships and Authority:
This position has no supervisory authority.
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
Position is located within a dental clinic office setting. Is subject to emotionally upset patients, family members, personnel, and visitors.
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable.
- Must successfully pass drug and alcohol testing, motor vehicle, education, character, and criminal background checks.
- Able and willing to travel.
- Customer service or patient care experience.
- One or more years' experience with a dental software program.
- One year experience working with Native Americans or Native American organizations.
Preference will be given to Ponca Tribe of Nebraska members or members of a federally recognized tribe. However, all qualified individuals are eligible.
The Ponca Tribe of Nebraska is an at-will employer.
Tribal Council Approval: 03/17/07, 01/17/23
Human Resources Final: 01/17/23
Ponca Tribe of Nebraska
HealthcareView all jobs at Ponca Tribe of Nebraska
Get fresh Full Time Dental Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!