WMS Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pomeroy is currently looking for a Business Analyst. This is a full time direct hire opportunity and will be located in Erlanger, KY. Our client is a leader in the retail industry. Looking for candidates with Manhattan WMS experience.
- Work with Business and IT partners to evaluate, define and document requirements for new innovations, projects and enhancements
- Develop functional and technical specifications per business requirements
- Perform technical support role, providing root cause analysis and resolution
- Support the development of test scripts related to projects and enhancements
- Evaluate new systems and technologies as it relates to distribution and logistics execution systems
- Develop in depth technical and business knowledge related to the LS&Co. based applications and interfaces
- Work closely with LS&Co. PMO team to ensure compliance with the LS&Co. project methodology
- Support the business teams in their use and understanding of the systems and business processes
- May fulfill project management duties on assigned projects as needed
For over 35 years, Pomeroy has enabled technology that enhances and empowers people in the workplace.
Today we partner with our clients to help them transform from a “one size fits all” delivery model to a personalized human experience that is a competitive differentiator and the key to delivering digital transformation and better business outcomes.
It’s all about delivering an exceptional experience, one that is simple, intuitive and secure – anytime, anyplace and from any device. Our workplace is no longer a physical location or workstation, rather it’s the place where a person can work at any given time with full capacity to do their job productively and effectively.
We deliver that experience by connecting the dots between people and their applications, across a network that is intuitive and automated to where the applications live, today that is in a hybrid IT environment, on premise and in the cloud, with security an integral part of everything we do.
We provide managed IT services to support our clients from our locations throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. Our service delivery model combines monitoring, prevention and resolution in an approach that is always aware, proactive and responsive.
Our field engineers support more than 50,000 sites across North America alone and respond to more than 3 million incidents and user requests annually covering 2 million desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, servers, printers and other peripherals.
Our expertise connecting the workplace, network and hybrid IT is industry recognized, including Gartner recognition for over 17 years as one of a select few who can deliver agile, quality Managed Workplace Services.1
And although technology and innovation are key ingredients in our solutions, our people are our greatest asset. Over 3,000 highly motivated and diverse, dedicated to supporting our 700+ clients, from midsize organizations to large, well-known US and global brands, 15 in the Fortune 500.
“The Pomeroy Way” is our guiding principle. It’s a conscious understanding that who we are as individuals and how we choose to interact with others is a direct reflection of who we are as a company and how we will be viewed as an organization. It defines our company and our culture as the place to be, the place to stay and the place to grow.
Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
Get fresh WMS Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.