Senior QA Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pomeroy is hiring! Our client is looking to hire an experienced Senior QA Engineer. The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years of relative experience. This is a fully remote position and open to qualified candidates throughout the US. This will start out as a 6 month contract but will then be converted to a full time, permanent employee.
Job Qualifications/Expertise within the following:
• Strong in Mobile Web and API Testing
• Experience in working in Iterative Agile in scrum, Safe, Kanban, and Test-driven development (TDD)
• Proficient in using SoapUI for testing Web Services (HTTP and REST) and use of various types of assertions
• Experience with automation frameworks end-end testing, web application, services testing using Selenium
• Experience in offshore and onsite model managing big team and multi-vendor environment
• Strong communication & leadership skills to coordinate across multiple portfolios and team (onshore and offshore)
• Experience in Test Life Cycle Management and experience with Test Management Tools such as Jira
• Experience in defining Test Plans, review integration and system test scripts as per business requirement
• Architects, designs, and implements test automation frameworks into a continuous integration and execution model
• Develop high-quality automation test engineering best practices, test strategy, and principles
• Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts
• Experience / understanding in applying test-first practices including TDD for unit tests and BDD for automated acceptance tests
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple teams offer creative solutions to solve complex problems
• Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
• Experience working directly coordinating in onsite and offshore model coordinating with quality engineering professionals and development teams
Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
Founded in 1981, Pomeroy provides high quality managed IT infrastructure services, professional and staffing services and procurement and logistics services, and is a recognized leader in the service desk and managed desktop services markets. Pomeroy is based in Hebron KY, in the Cincinnati OH metro area. Learn more about Pomeroy at https://www.pomeroy.com/managed-workplace-services/it-staffing-services/.