Mainframe Systems Support
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Support Console/Batch Operations for Mainframe environment: Must have prior experience and working knowledge in some or all activities: troubleshooting, operating, testing, and/or configuring relevant technologies used within the department. In depth knowledge of operating system and at least one or more of the following areas: hardware, server, network, software, application, database or other technologies.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the Mainframe environment.
- Monitor Z/OS mainframe computer systems.
- Monitor and execute batch processing on multiple OS platforms using line commands, menus, and GUI interfaces. Perform file system restores. Execute backups and scheduling tasks using CA-Scheduler.
- Monitor and manage Mainframe systems and respond to alerts.
- Perform problem determination, escalations, document, and follow issues through to resolution.
- Perform Disaster Recovery testing for all our business units as needed.
- Proficient in ticketing systems: Remedy, Maximo, ServiceNow... etc.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?