IT Business Analyst
- $65,000 Yearly
We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to be part of the IT Global Business Analyst team at Tempur Sealy. This person will be responsible for a wide variety of operational and project-based application and software support activities, focusing on the financial areas of the business.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing user requirements.
- Learn and understand the “as is” environment to be able to provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices
- Reconcile the user requirements to new system capabilities
- Liaise between the user community and project team
- Represent the user interests in system design and software configuration planning meetings
- Works with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the software applications
- Works with the users to develop, document and execute test scenarios
- Coordinate and prepare end user training
- Contribute to overall project status reporting
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Works effectively with people that have different views
- Displays a sense of urgency
- Can facilitate effective brainstorming
- Shows a strong sense of purpose
- Persists in efforts
- Sets standards of excellence
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge
- Can easily pose future scenarios
- Can think globally (broader than own world)
- Awareness and working knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Proficiency in business applications strategy and implementation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Is detail oriented
- Follows current trends and has general business knowledge
- Leverages functional/technical expertise to get results
- Contributes to overall project status reporting
- Deep understanding of SDLC processes
- Effective cross-functional decision making
- 3+ years of ERP experience working within the financial modules like AR, AP, GL, Cash and Bank Mgmt, Inventory Mgmt, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology Analysis, Design and Testing
- 4-year degree in Information Technology or Accounting or related field
Founded in 1981, Pomeroy provides high quality managed IT infrastructure services, professional and staffing services and procurement and logistics services, and is a recognized leader in the service desk and managed desktop services markets. Pomeroy is based in Hebron KY, in the Cincinnati OH metro area. Learn more about Pomeroy at https://www.pomeroy.com/managed-workplace-services/it-staffing-services/.
Pomeroy Technologies, LLCLexington, KY
WebsiteView All Pomeroy Technologies, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.