IT Business Analyst - Hybrid
Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35 to $38 Hourly
We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to be part of the IT Global Business Analyst team. This person will be responsible for a wide variety of operational and project-based application and software support activities, focusing on the financial areas of the business.
Training for this role will be two weeks onsite in Lexington, KY and then switch to a hybrid position. Only candidates local to Lexington and the surrounding areas will be considered.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing user requirements.
- Learn and understand the “as is” environment to be able to provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices
- Reconcile the user requirements to new system capabilities
- Liaise between the user community and project team
- Represent the user interests in system design and software configuration planning meetings
- Works with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the software applications
- Works with the users to develop, document and execute test scenarios
- Coordinate and prepare end user training
- Contribute to overall project status reporting
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Works effectively with people that have different views
- Displays a sense of urgency
- Can facilitate effective brainstorming
- Shows a strong sense of purpose
- Persists in efforts
- Sets standards of excellence
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge
- Can easily pose future scenarios
- Can think globally (broader than own world)
- Awareness and working knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Proficiency in business applications strategy and implementation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Is detail oriented
- Follows current trends and has general business knowledge
- Leverages functional/technical expertise to get results
- Contributes to overall project status reporting
- Deep understanding of SDLC processes
- Effective cross-functional decision making
- Dynamics AX experience is highly preferred
- Previous background in financial services industry desired
- Strong experience with financial forecasting, modules
- 3+ years of ERP experience working within the financial modules like AR, AP, GL, Cash and Bank Mgmt, Inventory Mgmt, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology Analysis, Design and Testing
- 4-year degree in Information Technology, Accounting or related field
Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
Founded in 1981, Pomeroy provides high quality managed IT infrastructure services, professional and staffing services and procurement and logistics services, and is a recognized leader in the service desk and managed desktop services markets. Pomeroy is based in Hebron KY, in the Cincinnati OH metro area. Learn more about Pomeroy at https://www.pomeroy.com/managed-workplace-services/it-staffing-services/.
Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?