- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pomeroy is currently hiring for several Data Architect openings with a very reputable organization. This is a remote/work-from-home position, and qualified candidates across the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
kafka Streaming experience
Data modeling expereince
Sequel Database experience
Past experiences w/ data solutions and data governance
The Data Product Architect will embed themselves in Data Product teams and support all aspects of data ingestion, data engineering, design, data modeling, data as a service and machine learning , guiding engineers and analytics teams such that the best decisions are being made at every turn and better quality data products are produced. The primary focus of the Data Product Architect is data modeling (business, logical, and physical), identification, design, definition, transfer, and access. The person in this position will have a consistent track record of working with multifaceted stakeholders by planning, designing, deploying, and sustaining cloud and on-premise data products and solutions. Proven knowledge of data, multiple information technology and software domains is very important. Shown ability to document and communicate decisions will be a key indicator of success, as will be an appetite for innovation, change, and continuous improvement.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead the analysis, design, and implementation of a comprehensive business data product, with results that can be seamlessly expanded to address other RBS business domains
- Embed with feature teams during early design phases to consult on data, systems architecture, and API design decisions, ensuring consistent system and data models
- Plan, participate, design, review, and structure data design review sessions. Take accountability for ensuring all key design and compliance decisions are reviewed and approved before implementation following all data architecture guidelines set
- Ensuring adherence to proper data design and security for new cloud data platform and data products and new enhancement features
- Responsible for data model and schema documentation into governance systems
- Responsible for canonical models for APIs, Event Streams, and Data as a Service
- Participate in defining standards for data quality and creating data test and validation plans
- Empower Data Product Squads to follow better design paths with automated quality engineering and automation
- Represent the data products in the creation of enterprise data models and corporate data standards
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best possible data-centric techniques and tools
- Ability to manage, coach, develop and motivate a team of Data, API, and Quality Engineers
- Ability to work in a cross functional team and collaborate with multiple Data Product Squads
- Collaborate with Data Science teams to power the machine learning platform to support modeling and serving
- Collaborate with Solution Architects from other products, Enterprise Architects to design better data products that fit to the needs of the organization
- Post graduate degree advanced training and or certifications in relevant field/s of study preferred
- 5 or more years’ experience in Agile teams and Product/Platform based operating model.
- 5 or more years’ experience in leading teams or advancing technical capability in teams.
- Experience in retail or grocery preferred.
- Experience with Machine learning frameworks
- Cloud Solution Architect or equivalent certification
- Hands-on experience with Data Visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau etc
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
- Knowledge of master data management (MDM) and data quality tools and processes.
- Knowledge of Data Catalog and Lineage tools
Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Pomeroy Technologies, LLC
Get fresh Data Architect Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!