Desktop Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pomeroy is looking for a skilled Desktop Support Technician who has a strong focus on Audio/Visual support for conference rooms. This is a 3 month contract to hire. The ideal candidate will also support virtual conferences. You will be supporting, troubleshooting and testing over 80 conference rooms to ensure equipment is working prior to conferences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide audio/video conference room checks
- Verify and test AV equipment is fully operational at all times
- Assist as needed with other end user issues and tasks
- Answers customer questions and resolves issues. Refers other issues/questions to appropriate personnel/service area/manager for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Interacts with the client's engineers, as necessary, to gather information, design changes, requirements, etc. to compile information for the overall solution design.
- Utilize ITSM systems for incidents and tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Must have 2+ years supporting Audio/Visual equipment
- Logging, resolving, and assigning incidents into Ticket Tracking Software
- Own the incident throughout its lifecycle
- Record technical issues and solutions in Knowledge Management System, update knowledge articles with newer and relevant information
- Provide best-in-class End User experience
Today we partner with our clients to help them transform from a “one size fits all” delivery model to a personalized human experience that is a differentiator and the key to delivering digital transformation and better business outcomes.
It’s all about delivering an exceptional experience, one that is simple, intuitive and secure – anytime, anyplace and from any device. Our workplace is no longer a physical location or workstation, rather it’s the place where a person can work at any given time with full capacity to do their job productively and effectively.
We deliver that experience by connecting the dots between people and their applications, across a network that is intuitive and automated to where the applications live, today that is in a hybrid IT environment, on premise and in the cloud, with security an integral part of everything we do. We provide managed IT services to support our clients from our locations throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. Our service delivery model combines monitoring, prevention and resolution in an approach that is always aware, proactive and responsive.
Our field engineers support more than 50,000 sites across North America alone and respond to more than 3 million incidents and user requests annually covering 2 million desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, servers, printers and other peripherals.
Our expertise connecting the workplace, network and hybrid IT is industry recognized, including Gartner recognition for over 17 years as one of a select few who can deliver agile, quality Managed Workplace Services. And although technology and innovation are key ingredients in our solutions, our people are our greatest asset. Over 3,000 highly motivated and diverse, dedicated to supporting our 700+ clients, from midsize organizations to large, well-known US and global brands, 15 in the Fortune 500.
“The Pomeroy Way” is our guiding principle. It’s a conscious understanding that who we are as individuals and how we choose to interact with others is a direct reflection of who we are as a company and how we will be viewed as an organization. It defines our company and our culture as the place to be, the place to stay and the place to grow.
Pomeroy Technologies, LLC.
1 Campbells PlCamden, NJ
Get fresh Desktop Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.